REGISTER NOW FOR OUR UPCOMING WORKSHOPS!
SwordPLAY Workshop – 10/19/14
Learn more basic German longsword fencing technique, train with international competitors, and broaden your understanding about the ancient art and growing sport of European longsword.
Forged from over 15 years of careful research, designed by top experts in their respective fields, the EMAA is a revolution in self-defense, fitness, leadership training, and personal development. Experts say that the technique taught at EMAA is the most deadly and effective defense art in the world.
EMAA is a comprehensive school of martial arts instruction — not just a sword school. EMAA not only brings back to life that which has been dead for 600 years, it also takes those ancient skills and forges them into the best choice available today for training in the martial arts.
At EMAA our students learn an entire gamut of martial arts and skills. This is a complete art which allows you the flexibility to face any sort of threat and emerge victorious. Here is why EMAA sets the standard for martial arts instruction:
- Our conditioning program is second-to-none. Using cutting-edge physical techniques similar to those employed in the United States Coast Guard Rescue Swimmer Course and elsewhere in the United States military, we develop strength, core-strength, endurance, overall-fitness, speed and agility with revolutionary approaches that produce better results while lowering chances of injury.
- We prepare you for crisis. Too often we read news stories about horrors committed by unbalanced but well armed individuals in our own society. EMAA will unlock the secrets Great Masters once taught their knights, and we will integrate those skills into crisis preparedness training designed by Green Berets, so that you are well prepared for a life-endangering crisis and emerge as victor rather than victim.
- Much of our training is about the open-handed arts. Disarming movements and techniques are a major part of the curriculum.
- Conduct at EMAA is governed by the Code of Chivalry. Knighthood was and still is about service.
- This course has been developed by a panel of experts consisting of nationally known historians, PhD’s in psychology, combat tested Green Berets and Rangers, college wrestling coaches, champion boxers and a leading expert on fitness and conditioning.
EMAA is a new approach to Martial Arts Training. This is not a school for the faint of heart. We are committed to excellence and producing the finest martial artists, leaders, athletes, scholars, ladies, gentlemen, and role models possible. We are men and women of peace, but we are also men and women committed to being that staunch rock others may lean upon when crisis shows itself. We are strong because of our training, the tests we have passed, our mental might and our spiritual beliefs. It was said in the age of the Knight, that no Knight of honor can lose to a Knight without honor. We believe that is still true. Within the journey to finding the truth, so you will find strength. Within failure you will learn success. Within yourself, you will find a new flowering.